We look forward to meeting you. Our introduction will help you become familiar with our office.
- The initial appointment scheduling will provide you with a welcome package via mail service.
- Our treatment coordinator will gladly greet you and guide you through your initial office visit. A series of digital photographs will be taken and downloaded into your file for further discussion.
- The clinical examination with the orthodontist discloses visual findings, and is a venue for open-discussion and our treatment recommendation. The treatment coordinator is able to facilitate any communication required.
- Diagnostic records are needed for detailed treatment planning and disclosure. This includes orthodontic models and specific x-rays of teeth, facial bones, jaws and TMJ (temporomandibular joints) for each individual case. The information is required for study and treatment planning.
- The consultation appointment provides comprehensive information on your treatment including options, finances and estimated completion time. We are here to answer any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Orthodontic treatment is a team effort; your treatment will progress more favorably when you understand how and why things are done.
We hope this gives you an overview of what to expect on your first few visits. After the consultation you will be on your way to a new smile and healthy bite. We will have the opportunity to get to know each other over the course of your treatment and look forward to ensuring the time you spend with us is enjoyable and meets your expectations.